Our Field Ops team is comprised of the people who make the magic happen. They're the ones who make sure every request is honored, so you can focus on literally anything else. From restocking product, organizing the storage room, servicing equipment, and beautifying your space, we’ve got your back :)
We built the Operator role to help our clients with on-site tasks that need to happen on a regular basis:
- They take inventory in order to automate reorders
- They handle proactive equipment maintenance and are the first line of defense to troubleshooting issues that arise
- They maintain a standardized aesthetic and restock product
At Crafty, our People Operations team has set a goal to be the best hourly employer in the world. In line with that goal, our on-site Operators are W2 employees who qualify for benefits, such as healthcare, dental and vision coverage and our 401(k) program when they're staffed at least 30-hours per week.
We've designed a path to advancement for Operators at Crafty where top performers are promoted into lead roles and eventually even Field Coordination & Management roles.
Field Coordination & Management
Field Coordinators & Managers are the support team for our on-site Operators. They are available to field questions, manage staffing, provide training and performance feedback, and perform QC checks across our client base.
Our Field Operations team leverages communication channels to track, view, and manage performance from afar. When on-site Operators complete their tasks, such as restocking, they capture photos of the product display they've recreated, so that our Field Operations team can view and check their performance against the standards we've set.
In tandem with our Account Management team, our Field Operations team delivers a pretty amazing experience that our current clients love. If you'd like to see us in action, drop us a line, and we'll arrange a walkthrough at one of our current clients in your city.
Quality Control Checks
Quality Control checks are conducted to ensure Crafty standards are upheld and that client specific requests are being followed!
Here's a quick overview of our QC criteria:
- Storage Spaces: Product is organized using FIFO and consolidated, i.e., multiples of one product are not open
- Display: Products are front-facing and merchandised per Crafty's Service Creed
- Freshness: Product stocked using FIFO and all expired product removed
- Cleanliness: Counter spaces, bulk jars, fridges, equipment, etc. are wiped down at the end of stocking
- Equipment: All pieces of equipment are intact and operable, or a work order has been ordered