Our Procurement Team will rock your socks off! In their words, their primary goal is to “get clients the products they want when they want them.”
They live and breathe food & beverage: they hunt down new products, they meet with emerging brands, and they keep our warehouse flowing with inbound products on the daily!
At Crafty, we have over 50k products available to our clients. If you're interested in browsing the *full* selection, just ask a member of the team for the password to our Crafty Colosseum.
With such a massive selection, curation is key! We want you to be able to easily navigate our offering and quickly find to what you're looking for.
We've set up two main systems of organization: (1) categories and (2) tags.
Here are some examples of categories (and the subcategories and microcategories within each!):
- Pantry - bars, breakfast items, dry snacks, packaged goodies, and sweets :)
- Beverages - water & sparkling, juice, energy & sports drinks, and even some good ole fashioned sodas.
- Perishables - dairy, produce (fruits & vegetables), breads, prepared meals, deli items, and even spreads like hummus and guac!
- Alcohol - beer, wine, spirits... you know the drill.
- Supplies - PPE, compostable & biodegradable, personal care items, cleaning products, and select office supplies.
Here are a handful of example tags we use to organize our product offering:
- Bulk option
- Caffeinated / Caffeine-free
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Whole30 Compliant
We really do have it all, but if you’re looking for a particular product that we don't seem to have, just let your Account Manager know, and they’ll place a request with our Procurement Team to hunt it down!