For clients participating in Crafty’s Equipment Portfolio Management Program.
Scheduling a reactive service is one of the many offerings of Crafty’s Equipment Management program. Here is a step by step guide on how to utilize this service. 🔧
- Scan the QR code on the Crafty Asset Sticker that is located on your equipment. This will redirect you to our ticket submission form.
- Don’t have a Crafty Asset Sticker? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to get an Asset ID for the equipment, we'll send you a sticker if you don't have one handy! We can’t proceed unless we have all of the onboarding information for that given piece of equipment!
- The form will ask a series of questions that will then be relayed to the service provider. If we have any additional questions, we’ll reach out to you 🤗
- You will receive a confirmation email 💌 with details regarding your service, which we will follow up with again 24 hrs before scheduled service. This will include, but is not limited to: the date and time of service, name of the service technician, their contact information, and COI.
- Please keep in mind that canceling service the day of will incur a service charge from the service provider.
- During the time of your service, we will stay in touch with the service provider and follow up with them after service on any notes they had while onsite. We will then relay this information to you.
- All charges* from a third party will be consolidated through Crafty and be trackable through our platform.
* Applies to out of warranty equipment and any additional service charges.
Here is a view of the form: